<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27631620?origin\x3dhttp://i-love-123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
ii WISH

MONEY
Swatch Watch
Braun Buffel Wallet
Slim down by 2kg
Digital Camera
Upper 2nd class honor
Samsung Jet/Omnia 2/HTC Dream
Netbook
Hong Kong or Taiwan Trip with BABY
HardDisk

ii CHAT



Page Graphics
ii LOVE
Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. Ai Ai.
BABY BOY
Qing Fen
Augustine
Desmond

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. HIPS .
Bill
Germaine
Javier
Man Ying
Pei Ting

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. HIHS .
Leslie 'Tang
Jeslyn
Jervenne
Jing
Rachel
Si Jin
Shermin
Victor
Zhen wei

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. 4 Cha'05 .
Qi Han
Macrina
Nicholas
Ross
Fabian

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. Cartel .
HONEY BABE
Alvin
Martin
Melyvn
Mitchell
Janice
Sharon
Rosa
Zhi Hao

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
.Temasek Poly.
Bao Bei - 恩
Xiao Wei
Annabelle
Agnes
Li Xian Dar
Lucille
Jolene
Hui Shi
Sarah

Picture Captions from Dollielove.com
. others .
Cherlyn
Hui Yuan
Edward
Shuaixun
Ding Jie
Doleries

Page Graphics

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009


ii ME.
Page Graphics
:D!
Hello. My name is SEOKCHIN.
:D! Hatched on 20th May 1989 : D
Attached on 260606!
Impossible for me to let HIM go
nseok_chin@hotmail.com

My past - HIPS/HIHS/TP-RMT
My future - University of Stirling

Monday, October 8!
RE-called on; Monday, October 08, 2007

sometimes i wonderin i m realli in need of $$..
before e startin of my airport job.
ii m currently workin two jobs a day.
mornin helpin daddy to meet his client n workin partner..
night times shi will help to deliver some stuffs to appointed ppl..
busy till dear dear startin to complain tat ii don hav enuff times wit him.
sorry dear..
ii noe ii had neglected u so much.
will try to cut down k??
ii love u..

nothin to do so went to browse thru e net.
some of e interestin things i found

Romantic Pick Up Lines

I brought my library card, and I'm checking you out.

Do you have a map (No why?) I keep getting lost in your eyes

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

I'd ask you for a light, but you've already lit my fire.

Do you believe in love at first sight... or should I walk by you again?

Nice dress can I talk you out of it.

Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?

I'd look good on you!

Check the girls clothing tag then say - That's what I thought...made in heaven

My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?

When God made you, he was showing off!

You had me at hello.

Ask a woman for the time. (Tells time) . Thanks. I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you.

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.

Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?


See my friend standing over there? He wants to know if you think I am cute!

You look like a girl that has heard every line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?

How much does a Polar Bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi!

Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.


enuff of e usual name u called each other
try tis~

Angel
Babe
Baby
Beautiful
Beau Beauty
Belle Beloved
Boo
Charming
Cuddly
Cutie
Cutiepie
Darling
Dear
Dearest
Deary
Gem
Goddess
Dream Girl
Dream Guy
Gorgeous
Heart’s Desire
Heart rob
Hercules
Hero
Honey
Hottie
Hunny
Jewel
Light of my Life
Little Angel
Little Darling
Love of my Life
Lovely Lover
Man of my Dreams
My Everything
My Lady
My Life
My love
Number One
One and Only
Poohbear
Pookie
Pumpkin
Precious
Pretty
Princess
Prince
Saint
Sugar
Sugar Pie
Sugar Plum
Sweetie
Sweetie Pie
Sweetheart
True Love
Valentine

Venus
Woman of my Dream


*stop sayin u don noe wat to call ur e other party!!

here are some sexy n flirtin sms u guys can try for ur loved ones or to e ppl ard u.

Wat is it dat a girl & boy do
secretly wen they reach adulthood?
Think!
Think!!
Think!!!

Donno
Voting..
Wat Else.


Q: to make it straight she pulls it,
to make it stand she rubs it,
to make it stiff she licks it,
to let it in she pushes it.
what is she doing?
A: threading a needle


I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.
on my bed&lights is off
& we get under the cover together..
2 show u my glow in the dark watch.


I hereby place u under arrest4
violating code 069
distracting public with ur xtreme good looks & sex appeal.
Remain silent & report 2 my bedroom.


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U
.........Z
the one who invented alphabets was a genius,
but he made a silly mistake by keeping "U" & "I" so far.


I have a certificate in kissing,
diploma in caring
&degree in loving.
Do u have a job 4 me?


ok it seem abit too long le.
enjoy!!